AIM
omegawolf

Where's the Cream Filling Where's the Cream Filling

It's Oh So Wrong!

Whoa, that was wrong as hell, but oh so funny, especially the bit with the song at the end.

Die Hipster Die Hipster

Great

I don't know why people are complaining about the controls, I suppose they're a little sluggish but nothing that can't be dealt with. Maybe these are the same kids that can't beat level 1-1 on Mario

Overall, very good game with an original premise, spot on art, great music, and a level of quality rarely seen in any Flash media. Well done.

Splooge Invaders Splooge Invaders

Hey! Pretty good!

Have to admit though, it wouldn't be nearly as much fun if it wasn't for the bits with CDK crowd. But, kickass :)

Secret Technology (Full Mix) Secret Technology (Full Mix)

Total Ear Candy

Freakin' amazing man, excellent choice of sounds, excellent pacing (if you're into this sort of music), you're gettin' added to my favorites so keep up the good work!

Skitchstudio responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

I'm not sure what games/videos it'd go well with...but I'm simply more concerned about putting up good music for you all to listen to. ;)

I'll get a few more tracks up tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Apocalyptic Dreams Apocalyptic Dreams

Pretty bad-ass

Freakin' awesome man, good job.

No Surprises (S. C.)* No Surprises (S. C.)*

You didn't ruin the song...

Actually, kinda a different take on the song, which is always nice. Too many people try to imitate exactly. The 8 is because the bell sound is a bit too loud in the mix and occasional pitchiness in the harmony.

BreakingFaces responds: